Thank you. I know all pictures isnt the best but didnt want to stress them out to much. Just got them (should pick up 2 but hubby came home with all of them)1. Normal, possibly het for blizzard due to the speckling
2. Hard to tell without seeing the tail as well. Hypo, possibly a stripe (I would be able to tell better with a tail picture), possibly het blizzard as well because of the speckling
4. Hypo (only 3 body spots), possibly albino (it would help to see the tail here as well). It has an unusual pale yellow color which may be due to the albino and may also indicate Mack snow but impossible to know at this point in its development
4a. Same as #4, right? has snake eyes, so is also eclipse
7. Albino super hypo. If #4 is similarly colored then #4 is also an albino.
8. blizzard het due to the speckles, possibly enigma, so watch for weird behaviors
9. Normal, possibly heading to be hypo or super hypo, still a juvenile