Need some help id'ing my new babies

1quik6

I have hatched some babies recently and have trouble id'ing them. They come from what was believed to be a Het RAPTOR to Het RAPTOR pair, But appears to be a Het ember to Het ember. Here are the first two hatched
DSC05942.jpg

And these two were hatched this week
DSC06045.jpg

DSC06053.jpg

DSC06019.jpg

DSC06033.jpg

While I have everyones attention, there two were hatched this spring and I don't really know what they are
DSC05973.jpg

DSC05976.jpg

DSC05981.jpg

Thanks for all the help

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
THis is the best I can do:
In the first picture I see a tremper reverse stripe and a tremper jungle (the one with the banded body and the striped tail)

The next two pictures (can't tell if it's the same gecko) looks to be a regular tremper albino

THe one after that is a reverse stripe

The next one is hard to tell. I'd say it's a jungle and I can barely see the striped tail. If it has ruby eyes, you could call it a raptor

If any of the others listed above have ruby eyes I would call it an albino eclipse because I really think that "banded raptors" or "striped raptors" is a contradiction since they have a pattern, but other's may not agree

As far as I can tell, the last one looks like a hypo jungle (Once again because of the striped tail).

Aliza

robin

THis is the best I can do:
In the first picture I see a tremper reverse stripe and a tremper jungle (the one with the banded body and the striped tail)

umm the first picture looks like a tremper jungle and a "murpheys" patternless. no reverse stripe there.

robin

tremper albino and patternless

next two tremper albinos

really nice patternless

the next one if thats the patternless then it has solid eyes :O maybe an ember?

the next one some kind of tremper albino?

and i have no idea on the last one

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I also thought maybe Murphy patternless, though I don't have much personal experience with them, but there was no suggestion in the info about the parents that there was a patternless gene, so I figured that maybe it was a really funky reverse stripe.

Aliza

robin

well he said maybe possibly het ember and ember has the patternless gene in it. there is no doubt what so ever that's a patternless, it doesnt even look like a reverse stripe at all.

1quik6

Thanks for all the help, but just so I can make sure that I am clear........the one in the first picture, not the patty, is a tremper albino? Is the one from this spring that is basically the all yellow body a tremper albino? and finally the baby that was just born with the stripe down her back, if her eye is a solid black(which I can't tell by this picture) would that be an ember, or would she have a red eyes?

Again thanks for all the help

BSM

An ember is an patternless albino eclipse, so yes it would have to have red eyes.

Bryan

Visit our friends