new AFT from Steve Sykes

LZRDGRL

Here's my third male AFT:
Loriot, a 66% poss. het Oreo from GeckosEtc.
Loriot.jpg

And I was SOO lucky today: the tempered glass shelves I always buy for my hatchlings at Staples -- the usual price is $129 -- they had them for $46 today!!! I bought 4 (now I have 12), and each one holds four 10g tanks.

That means, I have 16 empty tanks now. Guess how long they'll stay empty :p :main_evilgrin: :main_lipsrsealed:

I used to live in a 3-bedroom house. Now, my house has 1 bedroom and 2 reptile rooms :main_robin:

Chrissy

endrien

Here's my third male AFT:
Loriot, a 66% poss. het Oreo from GeckosEtc.
Loriot.jpg

And I was SOO lucky today: the tempered glass shelves I always buy for my hatchlings at Staples -- the usual price is $129 -- they had them for $46 today!!! I bought 4 (now I have 12), and each one holds four 10g tanks.

That means, I have 16 empty tanks now. Guess how long they'll stay empty :p :main_evilgrin: :main_lipsrsealed:

I used to live in a 3-bedroom house. Now, my house has 1 bedroom and 2 reptile rooms :main_robin:

Chrissy

Looks beautiful, be sure to show us what occupies those new tanks ;)

cherishedtiger

Love Steves Geckos, just picked up my new Albino Tangerine female from him this weekend! He really knows his stuff! Would love to see picks of your setup! I have so many different sized cages I almost have to custom build something!

Visit our friends