Parvo-infested Petland

animeavatar

I <3 Mu Mu!!
Saw this aquarium place answering these questions( these are the only ones I remember):
' Can I put a RES in with other turtles such as ..... in my 10 gallon?' 'yes'
' Can the turtle live in this water for its whole life?' 'yes'

Are you crazy! There isn't even 1/2 a gallon of water in there and if those ppl listened in class( looked like highschoolers), they would know that water gets dirty eventually( doesn't even take school to know that).

Oh yea they don't provide heating for their reptiles except the 'breeding pair of bearded dragons' I saw and it was only a light and a filthy water dish and some substrate provided( and the dragons weren't in 'breeding shape'). I haven't been to that place in ages and I hope my research in animal by-laws in my city can help me( dunno if the people you can report to will listen to a kid though).

Last edited:

JordanAng420

Forgive me. I'm old school. They only taught me about the GI virus in school. I was never taught anything about the cardiac version, nor have I ever seen a case of it in the 12 years I have been a vet tech, and the 10 years I have been certified. I did learn about it today from my boss as well.

I can't help but feel you were a little rude with your response. Maybe i'm just imagining things. No hard feelings either way.

Thanks for the links.

Dimidiata

Forgive me. I'm old school. They only taught me about the GI virus in school. I was never taught anything about the cardiac version, nor have I ever seen a case of it in the 12 years I have been a vet tech, and the 10 years I have been certified. I did learn about it today from my boss as well.

I can't help but feel you were a little rude with your response. Maybe i'm just imagining things. No hard feelings either way.

Thanks for the links.

I felt like i was being wrongly called out on something i was informed on when i took the time to explain it to a fellow member, i could have been extended the curdesy of a google search. I got defensive, ill admit, im used to having to stand my ground on this forum. Sorry if it sounded like i was attacking you.

Visit our friends