Patternless Baby #2

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
Just hatched out another Patternless Fat Tail. Super Happy, this one has no stripe so now i have both variations.

100_1393.jpg

100_1394.jpg

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
Thad,

It was produced from a het patty x het. patty. I have produced on very stinger like gecko from them with a continuous brown stripe from the neck to the tail. I will have that picture on my site (which will be up shortly). As for this little gecko, I'm pretty sure its a patternless, the stinger on JMG's page that looks like this gecko has some pattern on the tail. Mines does not.

btw, Thad are you working with zeros? I have a pair that will be breeding in the 2010-2011 season and i have some questions. I was going to email Jeff but why not ask on here first?! lol

Will striped zeros only produce striped zeros or can they produce stingers (which are just banded zeros)? And if a super zero is produced with no stripe, wont that make it a "super stinger"? I hope id didnt lose anyone there..i kinda confused myself while writing it down lol

Lecko my Gecko

hey alex, congrats on the 2nd patty! I agree that its most likely not a stinger, if it is it would help prove that the zero/stinger and patty genes are similar. as for the super stinger/ zero question, that has been one of my thoughts. if the zero is the striped form of the stinger why would 2 zeros produce a non striped super?????? Im breeding my zero male to one of my patty females this year and cant wait to see the outcome!

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
hey alex, congrats on the 2nd patty! I agree that its most likely not a stinger, if it is it would help prove that the zero/stinger and patty genes are similar. as for the super stinger/ zero question, that has been one of my thoughts. if the zero is the striped form of the stinger why would 2 zeros produce a non striped super?????? Im breeding my zero male to one of my patty females this year and cant wait to see the outcome!

at least im not the only with with the same questions lol, im going to send Jeff from JMG a little Email tonight, ill post his answer once i get it...Nick please share those result from Zero x Patty Pairing with us! ;)

OhioGecko

Mod Squad Member
Alex, yes we have our super zero breeding with several females this year. We have eggs in the bator but have not hatched any yet. We still have about 3 weeks until our first hatchlings from him hatch.

From my understanding you will get Stingers from breeding Zero's but I'm unsure about the whole Stinger genetics.

I'll post more in the new thread you started.

I'm curious about your patternless. I have not seen any with the tail or neck pattern. It is very unique.

Thad,

It was produced from a het patty x het. patty. I have produced on very stinger like gecko from them with a continuous brown stripe from the neck to the tail. I will have that picture on my site (which will be up shortly). As for this little gecko, I'm pretty sure its a patternless, the stinger on JMG's page that looks like this gecko has some pattern on the tail. Mines does not.

btw, Thad are you working with zeros? I have a pair that will be breeding in the 2010-2011 season and i have some questions. I was going to email Jeff but why not ask on here first?! lol

Will striped zeros only produce striped zeros or can they produce stingers (which are just banded zeros)? And if a super zero is produced with no stripe, wont that make it a "super stinger"? I hope id didnt lose anyone there..i kinda confused myself while writing it down lol

Last edited:

Visit our friends