-link
-link

Equipment:
-link
-link

Feeders:
-link
-link

The chameleonforums have something like that but only a few links. I thought it was a great idea.

S

Sturt

David,

[**URL="http://yourdomain.com"] The link [/URL**]

Take out the stars and that should be it.

Stuart

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BoogieWoogie

I tried to find it, not sure what he meant. But I made this real quick.
BoogieWoogie, tell me if thats what you mean.

Nope, if you go under the tab resources it has several clickable headings to directories, one of them being a link directory. After clicking that there are headings of what type and then after the heading are the specific links with ratings and short descriptions. Not sure how to take a image still of whats on my monitor so if you let me know i could show you that way.

KelliH

I see what you're talking about now. I've got some ideas in the works about rebuilding the front page of the site in a similar way. My concern is that it might look too crowded. Some of the other forum based websites I go to have so much "clutter" on the front page that it is really hard to find what you are looking for. I'll certainly ask for feedback on any new designs I come up with, and I appreciate all feedback, positive or negative. As long as you are nice about the negative stuff of course! :D I'm kind of sensitive.

KelliH

What's a BB code? :main_huh:

It's a code similar to html but it's used for forums. I'll put it this way: if you don't know what it is you have nothing to worry about. I didn't know what it was until a couple of months ago, and I've been cruising the Net since the 1990's.

thekooliest

Website Creator
What's a BB code? :main_huh:

Kelli was right.
You see all of the buttons at the top of advance post with 'bold' 'italic' 'undeline' 'color' and so on. When you click on one something like this comes up.
[ * ] Text [ / * ]
Those brackets are BB code. No problem if you don't know them.

kyahbean

Puzzle is my 2nd love.
Everyone was directed here. I'm assuming if you have a signature that violates the TOS and you haven't done anything about it, an admin or mod will PM you and let you know.

:)

snakesngex

overrun by mealworms!
maybe I'm just a little slower than most.....but I don't see anywhere to put in a link in the edit signature portion of the user cp?

I've tried BB code and html....neither worked.

What am I missing?

Visit our friends