POST HATCHING IMAGES

shadowx362

Excellent Geckos
well These are from last year but hopefully the thread is still going in about 10-15 days and I should have 5 new hatchlings! Nice pics everyone!
LITTLE.jpg

SNV32609.jpg

SNV32419.jpg

aa3.jpg

Heres a video from last year crappy quality but still cool with nice annoying crickets sounds in the background and some Tv show about some violent scene and my neighbor making weird noises in my house :(

Last edited:

Airilith

Wow! These pictures are all amazing! Keep them coming! :D

I haven't hatched any geckos yet, and therefore I have no pictures. But maybe I will next month :) My first clutch is due in the middle of April!

shadowx362

Excellent Geckos
Thanks Jasen and have you hatched anymore babies? I hope to get some in about 10-15 days which 4 of them hopefully are stripe/jungles or something like that and 1 is from my shct X BB . so they will be Het

G

Guido

here one from me ! I think it was the first one that hatched here !

guido

traffic

Firebirdgeckos.com
THis is from about 10 minutes ago. The first of the year for me. Sorry about the poor quality of the pics but I was trying to not wake up the family with my dancing and celebrating.

Enjoy

Last edited:

MSMD

Lake Effect Leos
Wow. These are all great! All hatchlings are adorable, but I'm just realizing how stinkin' cute Patty babies are! :main_yes:

E

Eriathiel

Wow this is a great idea for a post - It always looks like the babies are too big to be coming out of an egg so small!

Visit our friends