POST HATCHING IMAGES

Lecko my Gecko

here are a few hatchlings from the last week. the 1st two are shtctXsunglo, I love the purple heads to bad its gone in a week. next is my new favorite a banded red eye from sunglo to reverse stripe tremper. Im afraid to take a pic of her eyes. she closes them as soon as I open the box. the last pic is a shtct X sunglo from last week. enjoy

Last edited:

FelanMoira

Howdy all!

Here's my first ever HATCHLINGS!!!! Pop was a high yellow normal pet store purchase - Mom was a SHTCT poss het bell from Perefalcon (who passed away 3 days before the hatching :( )

I've not seen many as just out of the egg hatchlings. Is the one on the right an albino???? If that is the case, then AsNuri was a definite het (And I've even more sad that she passed) and Gollum was a het bell normal.

AsNiGoullumFirstBabies.jpg

Halley

I love Debbie's pictures of the two SSBA enigmas, together they almost look like a heart. I really can't wait to be able to add my first hatchlings to this thread.

Nahph1

caught one

Here one I caught hatching, only 3 pics cause she went from having her head out to walking around in one wiggle. She's a raptor.

Last edited:

Lecko my Gecko

here are a few since yesterday. pics 1&2 are siblings the 1st one has no black it looks like a sunglo with black eyes. they are from sunglo to shtct. pics 3&4 are sunglo x reverse stripe tremper.

Last edited:

Doli

www.leopard-gecko-cz.com
They are cute. I guess that 1st SH will be nicer than 2nd SH. BTW both are nice!

Lecko my Gecko said:
here are a few since yesterday. pics 1&2 are siblings the 1st one has no black it looks like a sunglo with black eyes. they are from sunglo to shtct. pics 3&4 are sunglo x reverse stripe tremper.

Visit our friends