Rebel xsi?

Bellalee

Not big on Canon SLR's but to each their own! :) I say go to a camera store.. and try it out.. :) Try them all out.. !

Bellalee

I like the nikons, when I went to try out cameras the Canons felt very cheap to me. But the cameras I was looking at were on the lower end of the price spectrum.

The companies have both been around for a long time, and both are great cameras, it just depends on what you like best. And what you are looking for. :)

N

Nubster

I am the same way. I dislike Canon but it is not a quality thing, just a preference. Kinda like the old Chevy vs Ford argument. To me Nikon just feels and works better. If you are not partial to Canon I agree, go somewhere that carries Canon and Nikon and whatever else and play around with both and see which feels better and has the buttons and functions that you want and are more comfortable with. Most people will suggest Nikon or Canon because they are the big two and will have a lot more accessories available including a much larger and typically less expensive lens selection.

Visit our friends