Ruby or Normal

INDOTORTO

So, what do you guys think, this is a ruby eyes or normal? He/She just hatch yesterday and I took a photo shot on his/her eyes to prove whether it is a nova or just Tremper Enigma.
Redeyed.jpg

Cheers.

MiamiLeos

Dang! What kind of camera are you using there?? I'm SO jealous lol, my camera could never get a decent eye shot even if it wanted to. Oh, and yes it's a Nova :)

INDOTORTO

Thanks guys for the info. I am so excited to produce nova myself, instead of buying them. Actually, I already have 1 which I bought a year ago. But this is beyond my expectation, I cross Raptor x Tremper Enigma and try whether the tremper enigma has het for raptor as the seller told me. So, It's true then, I got 3 banded raptors before from this couples, but never a nova. Still have 1 egg left, hopefully it's gonna be a nova again...hahaha.....Thanks again guys.:main_thumbsup:

Pico

Gecko <3
Sorry but can anyone tell me why it's a nova? i ve hatched a couple of babies frm my nova x raptor hatchling too. They are showing bright red eyes like this. I need some help on morphing them. Does the eye color differentiates them frm raptors? thanks in advance.

Norman_22

Thanks guys for the info. I am so excited to produce nova myself, instead of buying them. Actually, I already have 1 which I bought a year ago. But this is beyond my expectation, I cross Raptor x Tremper Enigma and try whether the tremper enigma has het for raptor as the seller told me. So, It's true then, I got 3 banded raptors before from this couples, but never a nova. Still have 1 egg left, hopefully it's gonna be a nova again...hahaha.....Thanks again guys.:main_thumbsup:

congrats on your nova bro:main_thumbsup:

Norman_22

Sorry but can anyone tell me why it's a nova? i ve hatched a couple of babies frm my nova x raptor hatchling too. They are showing bright red eyes like this. I need some help on morphing them. Does the eye color differentiates them frm raptors? thanks in advance.

NOVA is a tremper enigma eclipse right? when you cross a tremper enigma het eclipse to a raptor you'll get a NOVA... regarding to the "eye color" some NOVAs even Raptors have light red eyes some have deep red/dark red... in your case you said that you've hatched a couple of leos that shows bright eyes, well imo just wait until they grow, when the eyes fade as it grows, then its a tremper enigma het eclipse, but when the eye retain its solid red eyes, then it is NOVA...IMHO...:)

JordanAng420

NOVA is a tremper enigma eclipse right? when you cross a tremper enigma het eclipse to a raptor you'll get a NOVA... regarding to the "eye color" some NOVAs even Raptors have light red eyes some have deep red/dark red... in your case you said that you've hatched a couple of leos that shows bright eyes, well imo just wait until they grow, when the eyes fade as it grows, then its a tremper enigma het eclipse, but when the eye retain its solid red eyes, then it is NOVA...IMHO...:)

A nova is a raptor enigma. To simplify, your offspring from a nova x raptor will result in novas and raptors.

The enigma babies are the novas, and the non enigmas should be raptors. BOTH should have red eyes.

This is taking into consideration there are no hets.

Norman_22

A nova is a raptor enigma. To simplify, your offspring from a nova x raptor will result in novas and raptors.

The enigma babies are the novas, and the non enigmas should be raptors. BOTH should have red eyes.

This is taking into consideration there are no hets.

he's also asking about the "eye color"...

Visit our friends