Running out of names here

Khrysty

Pick a book or a movie you like. For instance: all my hatchlings this year are getting names found in the book Wicked lol

Enigmatic_Reptiles

Quality is Everything
What theme or types of names have you been going off of so far. If you are into it there are plenty of Greek gods/goddess with names to fit any color morph.

gmaier19

im a huge hockey fan so i name all my geckos after nhl players... i never have a shortage of names to choose from that way. are you a sports fan?

yannickvanhex

I'm going to name mine Tungai , with the u pronounced like 'move' , for all I know the name doenst exist (googled it, only found like a japanese college) so I wonder how I came up with it :p

Ga_herps

Southern leo breeder
Me and my wife love the horror and sci-fi movies so alot of our geckos reflect that. The highlander movies and series are some of our favorites so there is a connor, duncan, and so on.

Adinar

What theme or types of names have you been going off of so far. If you are into it there are plenty of Greek gods/goddess with names to fit any color morph.

We've got mostly a greek and norse theme going. So far we've had
Loki, Odin, Thor, Hera, Athena, Pandora (technically not a goddess, but still found in mythology).

Visit our friends