So I've gotta ask...

Jeremy Letkey

Jaded by reality!!
Fucking Canadians!!!! ;)

I do believe that I am being as polite as possible... all the whilst tiptoeing around the whole Tremper is the end all be all scenario. :main_laugh:

I will also have you all know that because I followed Ryans link, I almost posted this in that thread...

I had it all typed out and almost hit submit. I then saw the header said genetics and morphs.... doh!!!!!

o0 Ryan 0o

Administrator
Staff member
Whoops, sorry about that Jeremy :D

Fucking Canadians indeed. I just talked to one at work today, and she put a nice speed bump on my good day by being a bitch. Then I come home to read this and just shook my head saying are you kidding me, ugh.

Don't worry about it, you were being fine. The douche just hit all the right buttons and spun it way off course fast.

I do think if it doesn't hop back on track though we should think about locking it. Rob can try again I guess.

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
We had a power outage that fucked our internet connection so I haven't had time to read it. Tomorrow...

But in the mean time, Nate's an asshat. lol

dprince

Mod Squad Member
That guy is such a fucker. I just read the thread (sorry Marcia, I just closed it without reading it - doh!!!! Your post TOTALLY rocked. :main_thumbsup: )

That guy is just a troll, plain and simple. :main_thumbsdown:

nwheat

asshat.gif

I hadn't seen that thread before. What the heck is up with that guy?

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
Nancy, I think it's pretty obvious. He's an expert from Canada and for some reason most of us stupid gecko breeders on this here site just don't understand why we're wrong and he (meaning Ron Tremper) is right. He's just a troll or fuck face asshat...whichever you prefer.

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
Yes, he was banned for excessive warnings. It didn't take him long to use up his 3 strikes. He's on a "time out" however I'm sure he won't learn anything from it!

dprince

Mod Squad Member
nwheat said:
Hmmm. I don't know if I even want to look for a F.A.T. smiley. :uhoh2:

I almost spit water all over my monitor!!!! LOL.

I'm all down with Fuckface Asshat Troll. :main_thumbsup:

Visit our friends