Succumbing Defeat

lady.gekko

Well I've been trying to persuade myself out of getting ANOTHER gecko, butttt...There's this one guy at the store I work at, I don't really think there is anything "amazing" about him. I kind of think he's actually not as attractive of a Leo, as some. He's just very basic, when I look at him I think "mutt". I KNOW THAT MUST SOUND SO BAD! Buttttt...Today, I took him out, I "play" with him everyday. I put him inside my jacket and he hung out there for a good hour and a half. On his eyelids he has these freckles that make him look so baby-ish. I named him Beetlegeuse, about 2 weeks ago. I can't get him out of my head!!!!! I know I probably shouldn't! Someone came in today and was interested in him, the whole time I thought "don't take him!" I thought I would share :main_rolleyes:

*must resist the gecko*

robin

umm i understand but if its worth anything all except the subspecies animals out there are mutts regardless of color mutation :D

N

Necromantica

You know if you don't get him, and someone else does, you will wonder about him for the rest of your life. Are you prepared to handle that burden? It would be easier to take him home ;)

Visit our friends