Taking a 'Leave of Absence'

Airilith

You are in my prayers Marcia! My your first restful night in 5 weeks become a daily occurence.

*hugs*
Jessica

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
Thanks guys!!! I am feeling tremendously better... the monitor says my blood pressure is running between 102/66 - 119/77, and pulse a steady 66-83 since I started the meds, and so far no PVC's!!!

I will still be here on GF, but not as the MOGL until I go back to see the Dr. on Feb. 5th. I'm strying to stay as stress-free as possible for the time being, and that's a difficult thing to do sometimes!

I love you all!!!!!

SFgeckos

I apologize that I didn't see this thread until now!

I wish you the very best Marcia- you are in my thoughts and prayers. Try to remain stress free and let me know if there is anything I can do to assist.

(Hmm...maybe one way to keep Marcia stress free and put a smile on her face is to post nice gecko photos? They say animals are therapeutic! Wouldn't you agree?)

Jon

G & M Geckos

Margaritaville Tour Guide
Well I felt the need to break the silence (That as been because of my own personal problems not anything here) Marcia you will be in our prayers and thoughts. Keep your head up and your bible close. If you need anything just let us know.

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
Wow, Glenn! It takes me developing a heart conditon to get you to post again??? j/k... thanks so much! It's great to have such wonderful friends here on GF! Please PM or email me and let me know how things are going for you. The request for no emails or PM's only applies to forum issues, lol!

S

SteveB

As I've said before, Marcia,- if there is anything we can do for you, don't hesitate to ask.

Have faith in the wisdom you have gained over a lifetime of being a truly wonderful person. Act with your wellbeing in mind. Your primary responsibility is to yourself, your family, and your faith. The internet is a far second.

Best wishes and fond thoughts,

moosassah

I may not know you personally, but you've helped me & my little buddies immensely through GF. I wish you the best & a speedy recovery.

dprince

Mod Squad Member
I clearly get the award for being the suckiest post finder........

Marcia, I'm so glad that you are doing better!! Stay well, my friend. Good thoughts and vibes are still coming your way. :main_thumbsup:

MSMD

Lake Effect Leos
*slaps forehead* How did I miss this one?! Debbie, you may not be the suckiest post-finder, after all! ;)

Marcia, glad the meds are working and you are feeling better! Take care of yourself and keep as stress-free as possible! We are sending well wishes from Michigan! We love you, MOGL or not! :D

Visit our friends