The ABC's of Leopard Geckos

chazthaking2

I was thinking that this thread could be very useful. The idea I have is this. Let us all join in and post the ABC of a morph and the picture to go next to the name. I will gladly start first.

A.P.T.O.R. aka Albino Patternless Tremper (Albino) ORange
6480413707_7b222d2106_z.jpg

Aptor was first created by Ron Tremper. Some now come with pattern and some are pure patternless. This occurs because the jungle gene is sometimes awakened in the offspring.

Last edited by a moderator:

PhoenixCoconut

Phoenix Gecko :)
Carrot tail - she's a HTCT-( The LARGE one :))To have a carrot tail, at least 15% of the Leopard Gecko's tail from the base, must be covered in orange.(Leopard gecko wiki)

Diablo Blanco- Raptor Blizzard (The TINY one :))

IMG_3613.jpg

Last edited:

Wild West Reptile

Leopards AFT Ball Pythons
G ~ GEM SNOW
One of four different types of snows created by Jim Holler of Reptilian Gems. Below are examples of Gem Snow's crossed with Lavender stripe that I produced.

IMG_1712.jpg

IMG_1695.jpg

chazthaking2

Well it would awesome if somebody could organize, since I do not have authorization to do so. lol I would have liked them to go in order. Well if anybody has a goblin or ghost we can get you next in. lol

Wild West Reptile

Leopards AFT Ball Pythons
H ~ HALLOWEEN MASK

One of my favorite morphs ever. They are a line bred gecko that exhibit bold head patterns. As they get older they can exhibit some lavender around their bold markings on their body. They actually change color depending on mood. The one on the right is basically purple and black right now when I looked at her. They are really amazing geckos. I love these guys. Here's a couple of mine.
IMG_1077-1.jpg

IMG_1079-1-1.jpg

IMG_1084-1-1.jpg

Last edited:

Visit our friends