The GeckoForums.net Store is Online

o0 Ryan 0o

Administrator
Staff member
You can click on the banner in the logo or visit the store here: http://www.cafepress.com/geckoforumsnet.

10% of each item purchased goes towards the upkeep of our site. You're not only getting some cool merchandise, you're helping the site as well.

Also, I'll be making a post about poster contests very soon.

Thanks in advance for your support!

Scott&Nikki

Ryan, I just looked at the store. It looks awesome, man! I am definitely gonna be getting a coffee mug at least. Cant wait for the photo contests. Thanks!

L

Lyndsey

I'm not trying to be rude, but the items are a little expensive; especially with shipping...just my humble opinion though

Also, it would be cool (and I'd be more inclined to buy one) if the shirts said "I love my leo" Or "leo lover" on the front and then the geckoforums logo on the back :)

Last edited by a moderator:

o0 Ryan 0o

Administrator
Staff member
Lyndsey said:
I'm not trying to be rude, but the items are a little expensive; especially with shipping...just my humble opinion though

Also, it would be cool (and I'd be more inclined to buy one) if the shirts said "I love my leo" Or "leo lover" on the front and then the geckoforums logo on the back :)
They're expensive because they're dark shirts. They were just recently made available and printing on dark surfaces is more expensive. It's one thing to print dark colors on a lighter surface, printing color on to a darker surface is a bit more complicated.

We're happy with everything the way it is. If you want something different, feel free to set up your own account.

KelliH

I don't think the items are really that expensive, plus you have to consider that 10% of the sale goes towards the site expenses.

I agree with Ryan, if you want shirts that say, "Leo Lover" etc, open up a Cafe Press store of your own and make em.:D

Scott&Nikki

Also, you gotta keep in mind, these are special orders. You are used to prices of shirts made in bulk. Yeah the prices of those go through more suppliers and all that, but still.

L

Lyndsey

o0 Ryan 0o said:
They're expensive because they're dark shirts. They were just recently made available and printing on dark surfaces is more expensive. It's one thing to print dark colors on a lighter surface, printing color on to a darker surface is a bit more complicated.

We're happy with everything the way it is. If you want something different, feel free to set up your own account.

That's fine...I was just expressing my opinion. To me, they are a little pricey; that's all

I have no desire to make my own account. I'm glad you like it the way it is. I was just saying it would be cute

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Lyndsey

Leopardbreeder said:
Actually, its not that expensive. Also, there are other lizards other than leos on this site.

It's a little pricey to me. I understand there are other lizards, but thanks for pointing that out

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
I think that's a really good price. Before looking I figured $20 would be right in line ... and I was right! I'll be rockin one of those shirts sometime in the future. Gotta make money before I spend it.

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Yep, I think the prices are just fine as well. As a matter of fact I ordered a shirt and I'll probably get one of the long sleeve ones too. I think you should have hooded sweatshirts. I know they run pretty high through these types of places (probably $45), but I'd pay it because I'd love a Geckoforums.net hoodie...

o0 Ryan 0o

Administrator
Staff member
420Geckos said:
I think you should have hooded sweatshirts. I know they run pretty high through these types of places (probably $45), but I'd pay it because I'd love a Geckoforums.net hoodie...
I want a hoodie too, but they don't have them in black yet, only lighter colors. A white or grey hoodie just seems meh in comparison to a sweet black one. It would be sweet if they got a full zip one, but I know they have pullovers for sure. Hopefully they'll get dark ones soon.

Visit our friends