Thermostat

robin

i have never used it. i think there is a recent thread of someone asking the same thing. if i remember correctly not many people had used it, if any

LizMarie

I have one and it's a few degrees off. I have to put it at around 90-92 to get 94 on my thermometer. Other's have used it without any issues though.

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
I haven't used that model but I do know a couple people who have. For the most part they gave it mediocre reviews. Some say it works ok, others said it's a nightmare to keep temps stable. These people are all snake breeders, the corn breeders said it worked fine, the bp breeders said they had issues with it. Personally, I don't think I'd trust it on multiple applications. I'd just spend an extra 40 bucks and get a Ranco or a Johnson's.

robin

ranco and johnson arent that expensive unless they jumped in price the last few years. i got mine for like $49 (johnsons) umm about four years ago

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
ranco and johnson arent that expensive unless they jumped in price the last few years. i got mine for like $49 (johnsons) umm about four years ago

average price now on a ranco/johnson's pre-wired is around 70-80 bucks. You can still get one a bit cheaper (40-60) if you buy it "raw" and wire it yourself.

Visit our friends