they're here!!! ;-)

LZRDGRL

UPS came and brought two lovelies, and then Fedex came and brought the other two just ten minutes later...

Here's Seychelles, Granite 100% het Caramel poss. het Zulu from JMG. She's tiny, and wanted to eat my hand! :main_laugh:

Seychelles_12.6.2011.jpg

Then, here's Loriot, poss. het Oreo from Steve Sykes. He's HUGE and going into a shed.

Loriot_12.6.2011.jpg

Here's Timbuktu, a Tangerine het Amel with very nice colors. She's still very cold and also preparing to shed. What a big girl!

Timbuktu_12.6.2011.jpg

And since I'm too lazy to open up another thread in a forum that's almost dormant: here's my little Hugo! :main_robin: (Italian Silkback from a1reptiles)

Hugo_12.6.2011a.jpg

Hugo_12.6.2011b.jpg

He still has some stuck shed on his nose and just got a nice, lukewarm bath. He's exploring his cage already and found the basking stump.

All are healthy and doing well. This was a nice early Christmas present.

:D
Chrissy

Wild West Reptile

Leopards AFT Ball Pythons
Congrats! But slow down, save some love for the little guys!!! You won't be able to get any of the cool stuff I'm producing! Lol! Just kidding. Huge congrats again, I told you that you were gonna love the fatties!

fl_orchidslave

Very nice! Little Hugo is quite the handsome fellow. Silkies are so pretty but require more care with all their softness. My bf rolls his eyes when I talk about lotioning up a dragon.... so what's wrong with a bit of extra TLC??? Hope you enjoy your new loves :)

LZRDGRL

Very nice! Little Hugo is quite the handsome fellow. Silkies are so pretty but require more care with all their softness. My bf rolls his eyes when I talk about lotioning up a dragon.... so what's wrong with a bit of extra TLC??? Hope you enjoy your new loves :)

Do you also use Udderly Smooth udder cream, or would you recommend something different?

fl_orchidslave

Can't help you there, Chrissy. Mine is a leatherback. If you look up Windy City Reptiles on facebook, there's helpful folks there who keep these. It's a fantastic group!

Visit our friends