Thinking about getting into ball pythons...

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
I really like my daughter's and I've been trying to read up on all the morphs. I'm thinking I want a BEE male, a pinstripe female, and a super pastel or pastel female. Does this sound like a good group? I love anything with BEE in them.:)

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
Another question.

How many females can a male be bred to in a season? Is 3 okay?

dom

hi i am new to balls myself but the once you name up above are a good group to breed
you could have whit the bee and the pin
spinner,lemon blast, spinner blast, pastel ,spider pinstripe and some normals but not many
and the bee pastel or superpastel : bee's,spiders,pastels superpastels and killerbee's
and then for the male question yeah 3 is a nice number but he could do a few more if needed

hope i helpt you a bit

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
Thanks for answering! I picked those combos mostly for the spinner blast and killer bee chance.:) I love how they look.:D

goReptiles

Congrats on the decision. I've thought about breeding balls as I have a normal and he's great, but the market is worse than leopard geckos.

Jorgevill

R-MTY
Great decision Kristi, you wont go wrong. It´s a lot of fun mixing all the morphs, you will start with a great collection. A male can breed about 5 females a season, I have heard of males breeding with around 7 females! But it´s not good, any questions we can help :)

thegeckoguy23

Another question.

How many females can a male be bred to in a season? Is 3 okay?

Yes 3 is fine they can breed like 10 females lol most breeders well put one male at the top tub of a rack and all the other well be females and every other day the male moves down one tub hahaha lol

Jake

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
Thanks everyone!

Since I have Ghoulish Geckos, I'm think something like Spooky Snakes or Boo Balls.:)

dom

yeah it is but why dont you just take your name but instead ghoulish geckos
you take ghoulish reptiles and combine your website with balls and geckos
just an idea

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
yeah it is but why dont you just take your name but instead ghoulish geckos
you take ghoulish reptiles and combine your website with balls and geckos
just an idea

I really like how Ghoulish Geckos sounds, so I don't want to change it.

Visit our friends