trades in classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirksherps

ok well i recently place an ad to sell my deli cup display case or trade for leopard geckos. the mods move it to another section (other herp supplies)even though i have placed items for trade for leos in that section before
today (6/28) 2 seperate ads were placed with items for trade for leos. and i have seen many other ads for trade
whats up?
can i suggest a trade section in the classifieds
kirk

Kirksherps

no it was not in the title but it was stated clearly in the ad. here is a p.m. i recieved
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirksherps
a while back when i had fattails for sale or trade for leos. i asked if was ok and paul sage replied "You can post an ad in each category if you want. I'd just make sure to title it with what you have to trade, and what you're looking to receive in trade." it does say trade for leos in my ad not in the title
Kirk

Hi Kirk,

After discussing this with other moderators we decided that due to the high volume of new members and posts now it's a better idea to keep ads in their appropriate section. Thanks for understanding.

Last edited:

Kirksherps

thanks paul,
im not worried about the ad any more i have it sold. my main issue is why is there an ad from today that says "i want you balls" no trade in the title but mine was move. according to mel that ad belongs in the ball python classifieds. as well as many other ads for trade. just looking for a fair shot and some clarification. Thanks Kirk

Kirksherps

i would like to know if you would have moved my ad had TRADE been in the title? and if that was the case maybe a p.m. to let me know to edit the title. or did you just see the title and not check the body of the ad?

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
I really think this discussion would be best suited to the private messaging system.

As such, I am closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visit our friends