Updated WHITEOUT het Patty

Wild West Reptile

Leopards AFT Ball Pythons
My male Whiteout has gone from 19 grams to 28 grams in about 10 days! He's getting ready for the ladies! Thanks again to Pat Kline of Luxurious Leopards.
IMG_0886-1.jpg
IMG_0888-1.jpg
IMG_0883-1.jpg
IMG_0882-1.jpg

IMG_0885-1.jpg
IMG_0881-1.jpg

Last edited:

Wild West Reptile

Thanks you for the nice comments everyone. I only wish we had more AFT fans on this sight. I want to see everyone else's pictures! Fatties are so docile and easy to handle, it amazes me that more people haven't caught on to these awesome geckos yet.

Wild West Reptile

This is your little guy you mentioned! I can't believe I missed this post. He's a handsome boy!

Yeah, that's him! His name is Bandit. He stole my heart, (not to mention my wallet), so I had to name him that! :main_laugh:

I can't believe you missed this post either. There's not too many of us posting on this part of the forum! :main_thumbsdown:

Hopefully next year it will pick up, so there will be more people to show off my Ghost Fat tail and hopefully Zulu that are in eggs right now! Come on Pat, hurry up!!;)

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
Yeah, that's him! His name is Bandit. He stole my heart, (not to mention my wallet), so I had to name him that! :main_laugh:

I can't believe you missed this post either. There's not too many of us posting on this part of the forum! :main_thumbsdown:

Hopefully next year it will pick up, so there will be more people to show off my Ghost Fat tail and hopefully Zulu that are in eggs right now! Come on Pat, hurry up!!;)

I hear you on the wallet part haha, but they're totally worth it. I must say I am extremely jealous that you're getting into ghosts and zulus. I desperately want to get into those as well. Hopefully if we are successful enough with our male (who is named Reptar by the way) we'll be able to afford it. This is so exciting! I wish there were more fatty people too! But we are growing slowly but surely.

Wild West Reptile

very nice! I want an AFT but all of my money is going to my breeding stock ok leo's for next year. Maybe I will get some babies from you next year :)

I just put your name on the list! I'll have everything from normals to whiteout siblings to patternless, patternless w/o's, granites, w/o's, possibly caramel albino's, and if the gecko gods truly love me.....caramel w/o's! Only time will tell. :D

lillith

lillith's leo lovables
I want to make granitey amels. Do they exist? I've never seen one...
I would love a caramel or a zulu...I will have to wait on those though.
I hope all your eggs come out cuter than you were hoping for!

I can't wait to see this section take off, too.

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
I want to make granitey amels. Do they exist? I've never seen one...
I would love a caramel or a zulu...I will have to wait on those though.
I hope all your eggs come out cuter than you were hoping for!

I can't wait to see this section take off, too.

I have seen a handful of granitey amels. We actually have a granite het amel female in one of our projects who I hope will give some of her pattern to mix. Granted she is by no means a top of the line granite by any means but she is nice all the same.

Visit our friends