What leopard gecko morph?

AnimalLover101

Hi,

I adopted this girl Calypso with 3 sisters a month ago and was wondering if anyone knew her morph please? I know nothing about her parents and the people who couldn't care for them properly assumed they were all normal leopard geckos when they're all different morphs. They were kept in a 3ft tank for all 4 of them and they were all very skinny so they've been moved to a 5ft viv and putting on weight again. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_20200412_170200.jpg
    IMG_20200412_170200.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 8

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like a normal to me or close to it but it doesnt really matter because what you do have a great lookin gecko that is only going to get more vibrant and beautiful under your care :)

AnimalLover101

Looks like a normal to me or close to it but it doesnt really matter because what you do have a great lookin gecko that is only going to get more vibrant and beautiful under your care :)
Yeah, she looks like a normal but she has marble eyes and some colouring that resembles a mack snow unless she's mack x normal. Yeah, she's put on quite a bit of weight since I've had her so I'm proud. She's going to have a long and happy life. Plus, she became best friends with my dogs pretty quickly

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Her eyes have colors in them but they are normal eyes. Once a Mack snow (that hatches white and black instead of yellow and black) becomes an adult, it often gets yellow so there's no way to know whether or not it's a Mack snow if you get it as an adult. Since the Mack snow gene is co-dominant, if it looks like a snow when it hatches it does have one snow gene (two snow genes would make it a super snow and it would look different) and if it doesn't look like a Mack snow when it hatches, it has no snow genes.
Enjoy your geckos!

Aliza

Visit our friends