09 Pied, Ivory, BEL, Calico, Spot Nose and more...

Boanerges

09 Male Pied

09 100% Het Pied Female #1 (Belly pic)

09 100% Het pied female #2 (Belly Pic)

09 Male Ivory

09 Male BEL (Super Mojo)

09 Male BEL Tounge Shot

09 Male Calico (Sorry for the crappy pic, he would not sit still. He is not a high white but luckily they are like pieds so hopefully I can produce my own high whites next year.)

Belly shot of the calico, you can see the ringer, clear belly and het pied like markers

08 Female Pastel (This is one of the calico's date for next year. She came from Adam Wysocki. She has a nice funky pattern)

09 Spot Nose Female (I liked her pattern. Not a typical spot pattern)

09 Spot Nose Female Head shot

Hope everyone here likes them and I hope everyones season is going well :main_thumbsup:

Last edited:

goReptiles

I love the pattern on the pastel. The pied is gorgeous, as well. I've always wanted a pied, but they're out of my pricerange, at least of what I'd like to spend on a snake.

I'd love a pastel, and I'm itching to get one, as I found a super gorgeous female available for $99, which is definitely a deal. I just can't do it right now... No space, and my BF would kill me.

spykerherps

-sssSpyker ExoticSsss-
MMMM yummy. I want that Ivory!
for a sec I thought this was a classifieds add. Damb
Great pictures, I like that funky pastel and would love to see what that spot nose produces.
good luck with your projects
great looking animals.:main_thumbsup:

Boanerges

beautiful collection
Thank you!!!
I love the pattern on the pastel. The pied is gorgeous, as well. I've always wanted a pied, but they're out of my pricerange, at least of what I'd like to spend on a snake.

I'd love a pastel, and I'm itching to get one, as I found a super gorgeous female available for $99, which is definitely a deal. I just can't do it right now... No space, and my BF would kill me.
Thank you!!! Sorry you can't get that female pastel :( She would be a stael at $100!!!
MMMM yummy. I want that Ivory!
for a sec I thought this was a classifieds add. Damb
Great pictures, I like that funky pastel and would love to see what that spot nose produces.
good luck with your projects
great looking animals.:main_thumbsup:
Thank you!!
That's one of the nicest collections of pythons I have ever seen.
Thank you!!!
You have a lot of beautiful snakes!
Thank you :main_thumbsup:

Boanerges

That is a collection of beautiful snakes. Hope those het Pieds work out well for you
Thanks!!! I am hoping they do me justice too. Right now I have the two 09 100% het pied girls around 300 grams each for my male pied, one 09 66% possible het pied girl that is about 900 grams and tomorrow I am getting in two more 600g 100% het pied girls in. So I am really praying it all works out well for me in the pied department in the future!!!! My big issue is I really like pieds so I am afraid I am going to be my own best buyer if you know what I mean when I start hatching my own pieds out....

S

Stick

I'll mow your grass for the rest of your life for that male pied =P

Nice lookin snakes