Are we going to do secret santa?

Chewbecca

www.ellaslead.com
Ok!:D

I only asked about a monetary limit because when I've participated in other SS before on other boards, there was always a monetary limit for over and under.
It doesn't matter to me either way.:D

Allee Toler

Haha. I could use a new incubator. ;] Especially since my hovabator took a massive crap and killed me last two clutches of the season. blehh.

I'm up for secret santa.

The monetary limit should be something like $20+ have a price minimum, but the "santa" can give however much they want, with no limit.

ReptarNDukeNukem

Gecko Newbie
Haha. I could use a new incubator. ;] Especially since my hovabator took a massive crap and killed me last two clutches of the season. blehh.

I'm up for secret santa.

The monetary limit should be something like $20+ have a price minimum, but the "santa" can give however much they want, with no limit.

Some people are too young to have a job or can't get a job for some reason:main_no: so some can not give as much as other people

LizMarie

I hope they do secret santa.

The past few years were organized by Matt and Mallorie of MALT Geckos but I know they've been really busy with school so I dunno if it's going to happen, Zynx had organized the secret easter bunny.

Allee Toler

Hm... I'm already thinking about what I'm going to give. Lol.

Sign ups should start soon, so people have time to get their presents bought, incase they have to save up they'll know what they're saving up for.

Chewbecca

www.ellaslead.com
Also, I think people should be considerate and if they want HUGE, costly items (like an incubator, I mean, come ON, who DOESN'T want an incubator :main_laugh:), they should put stuff on their list of "wants" that are a bit more affordable.

Allee Toler

Also, I think people should be considerate and if they want HUGE, costly items (like an incubator, I mean, come ON, who DOESN'T want an incubator :main_laugh:), they should put stuff on their list of "wants" that are a bit more affordable.
I want an incubator. ;] Or a $2234525225 gift certificate to LLL. Since it's 20 minutes from me. hahahahahah. I wish. =[

I need hides. And tubs. Oh boy do I need more heat cable too. Haha!

If people had to make a list, those who breed or house multiple leos will most likely have a range from water bowls, hides, and paper towels to $300 items. Haha. I know I won't have problems making a list of the little things I'll need.

Being next to LLL makes it that much easier for me when I go to buy my gift. =P

Visit our friends