Best place to order meal worms from?

robin

NYWORMS are HIGH in price, grubco's prices are okay but their quality goes up and down. it never stayed consistent for too long. reptilefoods has been very consistent over the years, they have excellent customer service, the best i have found. i can not say enough about that or the quality of their bugs

gixxer3420

Thanks again Robin. I ordered from the site you gave me. 1000 med meal worms 1000 giant meal worms and 1000 wax worms. Thanks to you I have found the company I will be buying my worms from.

Rob

supremegecko

Wally - Supreme Gecko
I have had the same concerns with Grubco, great worms, great price but inconsistent quality. Reptilefood is the best quality by far of any insect breeder.
Another company I've been using lately is the Bug Company- http://www.ebugco.com/
Great Prices!

justindh1

I bred all of mine but when I have to order I order from mealbrookcrickets.com
They provide free 2 day shipping in the warmer months of the year. Great customer service. I have had a couple times where I got some dead crickets because of the heat and they would ship another order for free.

justindh1

I always just call when I order them. Just seems easier to me when I talk to a live person. Being its gonna be Christmas Eve tomorrow you probably won't be able to get any til next week from anywhere that ships!

STUTFL

Ah, okay, was hoping to check out the prices beforehand. I'd love to get my leo some supers for Christmas/New Years - he normally gets mealies and the occasional phoenix.

GeckoGathering

GrizLaru
I always just call when I order them. Just seems easier to me when I talk to a live person. Being its gonna be Christmas Eve tomorrow you probably won't be able to get any til next week from anywhere that ships!

Sometimes phone orders are more
than internet orders.
Should verify you are not paying more than needed.
Take care. Hj

BSM

Bryan, with the cheapest shipping it
figures $49 and change. 2 Day air it's $69.
You must have gotten a deal.
Take care.HJ

Yes i got a deal, first time customers get either 10% off or 1000 free meal worms. All other places i ordered from mealworms have been 9-11 dollars per thousand not including shipping so its still way better then most places

Bryan

Visit our friends