Blue tail

pw009.jpg

All credit goes to Jmgreptile

BSM

nope its jmgs, wish it was mine though sure is pretty. amazing what the patternless and white outs due when mixed together

by the time they sell one of those it will be for 5k watch

Bryan

snared99

Luxurious Leopards
That is one of my all time favorite fattails! But the blue tail trait you can also find on high quality tang aft with no albino showing. I have seen the bluish tint in my tang line for a couple years now. Jeff sure has some amazing thigns going on over there.

paulnj

not too cool to take Jeff's image of a patternless whiteout without his permission. Next time show off the granite whiteout ;)

Lecko my Gecko

not too cool to take Jeff's image of a patternless whiteout without his permission. Next time show off the granite whiteout ;)

paul I agree! that s the coolest fatty Ive ever seen! reminds me of a c. elegans or mitratus (the coolest of the american bandeds)

Sorry everyone KelliH just sent me a message. I thought I would be fine to show this to people and I said it was jmgs not mine. Once again sorry and KelliH might tell
me to delete it. That is fine with me. My mistake.

KelliH

Sorry everyone KelliH just sent me a message. I thought I would be fine to show this to people and I said it was jmgs not mine. Once again sorry and KelliH might tell
me to delete it. That is fine with me. My mistake.

I pmed you to ask you if you had the permission of the owner of the image to post it. It is against TOS to post images that do not belong to you unless you have the permission of the owner of the image first. We have this rule here to protect breeders from someone else posting an image and saying the animal belongs to them, or even worse attempting to sell it.

Please do me a big favor and take the time to read the TOS of this site and get familiar with it. Here's a link-

http://geckoforums.net/faq.php

KelliH

Ok and did you not get my reply??? I replied.

Yeah of course that's why I didn't delete this thread. My point was that it is against the TOS of this website to post pics that do not belong to you unless you have permission from the owner of the image, and that since you did not know that you most likely never read over the TOS. You might want to do that when you get a chance. That's all.

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
true

Pat has a great point, and I can attest to the blue tails in some of his tangs. That little male het amel we got from him is starting to show some blue in his tail.

Visit our friends