Container cant fit?

herpman97

Ok, so I got a Hovabator 1602N (the one with the angled edges, not the smooth ones ) on ebay. I tried to put a shoebox in it, and the top of the incubator couldn't close, so it was too small for a shoebox. A deli cup fit in there, but I want something that can hold multiple eggs. It also seems smaller than the one that has the rounded edges. Do I have the right incubator, does any one have the same incubator as me, what can you put in it? Also, do you put water in the bottom below the screen? The 1602n seems a little frustrating.

Khrysty

well, if you have the extra $ to spend, go to squamataconcepts.com and get a SIM. They can hold a LOT of leo eggs and four will fit in one hovabator

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
When I've used the hobovator I would get sterilite plastic containers (the kind you put your sandwiches or leftovers in) and put the eggs in there. They are only about 2-3" deep. If I placed them carefully, I could fit 12-14 eggs in each container and 4 containers in the hobovator. I would put a double bagged zip-loc of water (1 gallon size) in the bottom of the hobovator under the metal grill.

Aliza

Gregg M

Registered Member
In the Hovabator there is a plastic insert and a screen at the bottom to hold water... You can remove that insert because you will not be putting water in it... That will give you much more head room...

And thanks for the plug Khrysty!!!:main_thumbsup:

Last edited:

Visit our friends