Define-Nada..Nuthin..Nilch..Blank...

snared99

Luxurious Leopards
ZERO!!!

Yup we have hatched our 3rd zero out of our lines here, and a stinger(but unfortunetly did not thrive). This was out of our patty line, and as of yet have no explaination to why this "codom" morph is popping up in here, but its ok with me..lol

Last edited:

SFgeckos

just curious

Just curious, what temperature are the aberrant babies being incubated at? Are they only popping out of eggs being incubated for males? Is there any temperature fluctuation?

In the past, I've produced "junglish" looking fattails (connected bands, missing bands, jungle patterns etc) from several different colonies, but none that were proven genetic. However, I should add that during the late 1990's I never really focused on those pattern traits since I was more into selectively breeding for deeper orange body coloration. Most of those offspring were given away or sold at normal prices so I have no idea what ever happened to them.

I did notice those years, there was "weird summer weather" in California that increased the room temperature drastically creating some temperature fluctuations. Dang if only I could go back in time...=)

Jon

snared99

Luxurious Leopards
You are correct in saying these are aberrant animals but these are proven morph, The Zero is a codom morph first hatched out by JMG and does have a super form. Take a look at their site for more info.
And I have had the same results from the male and female incubators so i do not beleive this is a incubation issue.

The pairing was from het patty to het patty.

SFgeckos

Awesome!!! Keep up the great work!!

Sorry I had misunderstood because of this statement:

"This was out of our patty line, and as of yet have no explaination to why this "codom" morph is popping up in here, but its ok with me..lol"

I didn't know the babies were coming from visual codom parents!

Jon

snared99

Luxurious Leopards
codom

Awesome!!! Keep up the great work!!

Sorry I had misunderstood because of this statement:

"This was out of our patty line, and as of yet have no explaination to why this "codom" morph is popping up in here, but its ok with me..lol"

I didn't know the babies were coming from visual codom parents!

Jon

LOL I wish i did know why codoms are popping out. But i wont complain..lol

Azazel

This was out of our patty line, and as of yet have no explaination to why this "codom" morph is popping up in here
Probably due to the global warming effect ;)

Congrats! Keep up the good work Pat.

Visit our friends