I Apologize for the Downtime, Please Read Everyone

L

Lyndsey

I was wondering what was going on lol. I kept getting some error proxy message

ancpythons

Thank goodness that it's back running because I was having some serious
withdrawals. I called Marcia to ask her what was going on and she told me what happened. I just hope this doesnt happen again because hackers dont have a life but to just mess up this website.(Wish I could catch whoever that was) Now I can get back to looking at pictures....... YES!!!!!! :main_yes:

trizzypballr

wow that stank. Down for all that time, I was so close to going to G-A meetings, and then it was back. Yeah things are great! and then poof, its gone again. Im crossin my fingers its back for good now

KelliH

Yes, it is good to be back (again!). We will be switching to a new server soon so this will not keep happening. We will post details very soon in this forum. Thanks for sticking with GeckoForums, Everybody!

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Yeah like everyone else it was killing me not be able to visit THE forum... My new GFs.net shirt kept my frustration at bay, but not enough to keep me from posting at the other place...

Thank you for getting us all connected again!

G

GeckoMandi

My goodness you don't realize what an addict you are until you don't have something, kinda like trying to quit smoking!! LOL

I hope it stays back this time, I can't take it anymore!!! I have to actually go and work when the forum is down, hehe.

bittner_344

www.theurbanreptile.com
WAHOOO GECKOFORUMS IS BACK!!!!! thank you so much keli and everyone else for helping geckoforums get beck on track! :main_thumbsup:

paulnj

Very tough last few weeks without this site, BUT WELL WORTH THE WAIT!

Thank you Kelli, Ryan and all the others who help keep the best forum on the net running!

Visit our friends