OREGON GECKO
One shed down and already looking better for WC! :main_thumbsup:

007-7.jpg

015-9.jpg

044-6.jpg

040-6.jpg

038-5.jpg

paulnj

Eric, I picked that group as if I WAS GOING TO BREED THEM. I have foresight and am still looking for the perfect dark female to send your way :D

I truely hope you get STRIPED Tails, dark ones with reduced pattern, BOLD patterns and light (hypo) ones.

eric

OREGON GECKO
Eric, I picked that group as if I WAS GOING TO BREED THEM. I have foresight and am still looking for the perfect dark female to send your way :D

I truely hope you get STRIPED Tails, dark ones with reduced pattern, BOLD patterns and light (hypo) ones.

Paul I'm truly grateful and proud to call you my friend!:main_yes:

KelliH

I hope some of you that picked up some of the WC's that recently came in have some luck getting them established and breeding. I've got CB G. hainanensis and G. luii and it will be nice to infuse some new blood somewhere down the line.

Gary Hamann
Ridge and Valley Reptiles

Just thought I'd pop in and let you know that the group of haians I have here are doing great, eating, pooping, shedding etc. I am 99% positive I will get eggs from these guys. I think Eric is having the same type of success with his. By the way, how are your luii doing? :)

sciteacher

Just thought I'd pop in and let you know that the group of haians I have here are doing great, eating, pooping, shedding etc. I am 99% positive I will get eggs from these guys. I think Eric is having the same type of success with his. By the way, how are your luii doing? :)

Good to hear. I'm glad some serious hobbyists picked up a good number of the recent imports. They were getting a little hard to find. This should inject some new vigor into the genus.

My G. luii are CB 2009 animals, and while they've grown considerably since I picked them up at Tinley, I will probably hold off on breeding them until next year. Same thing with my pair of CB G. hainanensis. The male is ready to go, but the female is a 2009 animal I picked up at Tinley as well, so probably 2011 for them as well.

Gary
www.ridgeandvalleyreptiles.com

Visit our friends