I think I need to get this

Johno305

I :heart: RAPTORs
lol omg that is too funny...my dogs actually think my geckos are their friends and try to lick them and sniff at them when I take the girls out for some sun...they do that bowing thing they do when they want to play...

Khrysty

lol omg that is too funny...my dogs actually think my geckos are their friends and try to lick them and sniff at them when I take the girls out for some sun...they do that bowing thing they do when they want to play...

Mine too. Spike's the only one brave enough to play with them, though lol

Chewbecca

www.ellaslead.com
My dog won't pay any attention to the geckos here.
It's like she doesn't even SEE them. if they stay still in my hands, she'll think it's just some inanimate object I have in my hands.:main_laugh:

And that's all the better for me because if she DID see them move, her prey drive would kick in, and it wouldn't be good for any involved.

Johno305

I :heart: RAPTORs
My dog won't pay any attention to the geckos here.
It's like she doesn't even SEE them. if they stay still in my hands, she'll think it's just some inanimate object I have in my hands.:main_laugh:

And that's all the better for me because if she DID see them move, her prey drive would kick in, and it wouldn't be good for any involved.

I have little non hunting dogs...so they think all small animals I bring home are friends not food...lol

Visit our friends