I think... I'll ... just take a ....zzzzzz....

Bellalee

Ha.. Ok.. point of post! The funny ways geckos sleep out of there hides..

Does it ever look like to you, that they are walking and just like pass out...

Because honestly how could you ever sleep in these positions with one leg over your head.. foot inside your nose. All contorted like.

Haha.. what about everybody else do you have some crazy ways that your geckos sleep??

leahsleep.jpg

she had her head rested up on the hide and was smushed against the window..

Adinar

Lol. My two do that as well, Loki more than Leonidas tho. With some of the weird positions I find (s)he in, I half think I should give him to the circus as a contortionist.

:p

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
It puts a smile on my face every time I see them sleep outside; I love it when they have all their hands and legs to the back! lol

L

Lovey

Aww all posted are too cute!! :)

Fred Treecko has done this a few times outside his hide. Even tho he's just a tiny guy still.

So is it common then for them to be walking and then just decide to sleep? Because I swear he has a sleeping problem, haha. He always seems to be sleeping!!

Bellalee

Oh gosh.. I don't know, I highly doubt it.. I've never actually sat there and watched but thats what it looked like to me! I always imagine my girls being like that. Almost narcoleptic like...

GeckoGathering

GrizLaru
Sleep Position

I can't resist submitting this one again..
Hope no one is tired of her yet......
."Spider" (2008 Dwarf Hatch)....soon to have a Video on You-Tube.
Take care. HJ

picture.php

VampyricAngelX

Just found Dante sleeping like this a few mins ago and had to take a pic of it. He did lift his head up a bit when I came near him but he plopped back down after I left haha

l_e79f48b94c3d434284f600fb6cc4cb7d.jpg

His back end is on the piece of slate, it looks like he was just walking and decided to stop and take a nap lol

Visit our friends