I think... I'll ... just take a ....zzzzzz....

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
LOL I LOVE all the pics on this thread, great topic! :)

I need to get some more sleeping pics, but here's one

raptor_laysleep.jpg

F

Foreverandever

Hahaha...love the pics

I was just thinking about this topic the other day!

This is my favorite pic of Presley sleeping...(he opened his eyes right as I took the pic)

100_1083.jpg

VampyricAngelX

Another one (lol I like to take alot of pics >.>). This was taken right through the glass so it's not that great but I like how his legs are all sprawled out lol and how he's half out of his hide.
l_481cbe9b16284b7b92ea85981a907440.jpg

F

Frognut

Here is Gretchen sleeping on her rock pillow... (ok, how do I make this big, like the others!...)

Nictobramit

I don't have a pic of mine sleeping out side his hide, yet. But it won't be too hard to accomplish... mine never goes in his hid actually. He's a pretty social leo. even in the day he loves to sleep outside or under the plants i have for him.
they are so cute

VampyricAngelX

Another pic, but this time of Mikko. First time I've seen him sleep outside his hide, but I guess he was cold so he decided to sleep over the UTH. I love how one of his legs are propped up against the rock lol

l_39b72461f36742b4ac73f0824915263d.jpg

VampyricAngelX

lol who knows? I think maybe he just tired himself out from his escape attempts. He knows when the top is off he can climb his hide to the top and out of the tank onto my hand but he does that alot even with the lid on, it just doesn't get him anywhere

Visit our friends