I think... I'll ... just take a ....zzzzzz....

F

Foreverandever

Presley looks dead in this one!

100_1419.jpg

Kellyr

When my tremper was a hatchling, she fell asleep with half her body in her food dish and the back end was over the other side. I had to check to see if she was breathing.. she was just hanging over the edge with both eyes closed... I took pics but can't find them :(

VampyricAngelX

Aw, I love that last pic of Presley, he's so cute! I have the same hide for Dante & he loves it.

Another couple shots of Dante. While Mikko still likes to be inside his hide while he sleeps, Dante just doesn't care. He's been very attached to his hammock lately and today I walked in to find him asleep on it. Sort of surprising since, if he's going to sleep outside of his hide its usually on the ground. Anyway here's the pics:

one from the side
l_6e86d2e066a5417bbf3d833fbce1b63e.jpg

& one from above
l_68240001d38b45f39bbcda5e67189f3e.jpg

Anyway, I love this thread so keep the pics coming! :)

robin

that's what i look like after falling asleep due to my sleepie meds :D

if i can find a photo i will post it :p

ReptarNDukeNukem

Gecko Newbie
These are great.My female enjoys taking baths I can see if I can get one tomorrow,she falls asleep in the water dish with her head sticking out then she wakes up and way's on top of the moist hide and bask.

mariex4

mine sleep like that i thought there was something wrong lol till i asked my local pet shop pmsl but yes its normal lol i have like a cave in my females half and she sleeps standing up the inside of it ill try and get a pic of her one day lol

erik

Gecko Newbie
My girls always climb into the fake plant and use the leaves as a hammock. I am surprised at their freejumping. When they want to get down from something they basically just hang by their back legs and drop themselves...pretty cool!

DSC00535.jpg

Visit our friends