Indy, What is she?

snakegirl

hi there i got indy on JUNE 20, 2009 i think it was at a local reptile show from "reptiles by rekwski" I just told the man my price and he started throwing up baby geckos on to the table. this one stuck out to me and i paid for her..She looked like this...

IMG_1628.jpg

Months later Indy (still looks like a female to me) but still small. I have yet to know what morph she is. the cup she was in wasn't marked and the man couldn't tell me what she was either. This is her now, any idea what morph she is? Her eyes Are not "Eclipse black" there just Jet black (Like in the first photo kinda) but you can still see her eyes Unlike what is seems to be in the photos, Besides that this is what she looks like. her tail is pretty cool with the colors running down the sides. Let me know what you think, Thanks!

Indy4.jpg

indy1.jpg

indy44.jpg

indytail.jpg

indy2.jpg

yellermelon

Rockin the Suburbs
looks like a eclipse but i cant see the eyes very well. Is there any black pigment in the eyes other than whats normally there? If not Maybe a nice jungle :)

Tony C

Wayward Frogger
Have you tried emailing the breeder? They may have records of the sale, or at least be able to recognize her lineage.

maximusx6910

I dont think.. its a eclipse.. But hey maybe so, im not very good with morphs but the orange tail, i always thought tangerine, and if it was all orange. I would say carrot tail

snakegirl

there isnt any of that, Just a black eye but you can still see everything i will try and get a better shot.

yellermelon

Rockin the Suburbs
Looking at the pic again, it could have came from redstripe background as well. You can pm mike he is a member here. His un is miamimike

JordanAng420

Yeah, Mike will tell you right away...just send him those current pics & maybe some more of the eyes if you could...my first impression was eclipse also, but the eyes...?

Let us know what Mike says. I'm curious. :)

gmaier19

not too good with morphs but.... i would say its just a normal with reduced spotting (not reduced spotted enough to be considered a hypo). and there isnt enough orange to be considered a tangerine. and not enough orange on the tail to be considered a carrot tail. and the eyes look normal just dark. sooo... i would just say its a very pretty normal with reduced spotting. hah i could be totally wrong though.

ofek

Definitely not a normal. It's some kind of stripe, IMO red or reverse stripe...and i don't think it's an eclipse.

Coils

Gecko Geek
I'm not 100% sure what it is, I also say +1 for some kind of stripe, but it sure is gorgeous either way!

yellermelon

Rockin the Suburbs
Yeah my initial thought was eclipse due tio the current body coloring has alot of what you see in the eclipses minus the white legs and nose. Then i took a better look at the hatchling photo that screams redstripe.

gmaier19

ahhh, i def see the reverse stripe now (or at least some kind of form of it), i change my vote to that then! haha (learning all the time)

spykerherps

-sssSpyker ExoticSsss-
I'd say het raptor maybe with some red stripe in the background definitely has the patternless stripe genes. which can produce all of the types of stripes. I have hatched a few that look extremely similar from het raptor to het raptor pairings.

Nice gecko, Good taste!:main_thumbsup:

snakegirl

Ok i sat there with my loupe trying to get a GOOD eye shot its so hard because they always come out Jet black with the flash, but here! THIS is what they look like

eye4.jpg

eyes2.jpg

Visit our friends