Interesting Animal, could this be a Zero Patty?

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
Hi everyone.

Did someone ever saw a Striped Patty hat looses the black around the white stripe?
_MG_1438.jpg

The Top one somehow is loosing its colouration on them iddle of the back and seems to loose the Stripe.

The mother it the top one on this picture and is no white out but Zero het Patternless.
_MG_1376.jpg

May we have a Zero Patternless?

Thanks
Thorsten

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
The Father came from Testbreeding and is from Zero breeding and also shows low grade Zero Pattern. The female should be a Zero but I can´t say it as she actually looks much like a Zero White out.

All in all this female is unique and I´m not sure why the patty is loosing his Stripe but it could be a Zero Patty, who knows.

Lecko my Gecko

thorsten, where is the patty gene coming in? u said the female zero het patty, then the male is het patty also, or u proved that the 2 genes are compatible. what were the males parents? and the females parents? sorry Im just trying 2 figure this out

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
Ohh my answere maybe was a bit mixed^^.

The original animals came from JMGReptile.
The male I was told came from testbreeding Zero and Patty. The male was a Striped het Patternless which showed small connections on the side which could show that this is a pretty low grade Zero. THe mother was just a normal Banded het Patty.

Than I also had this female:
_MG_0623.jpg

She seems to be a Grantite.

From these 3 animals I produced my babies like these two. The frist sadly passed away to early but both showed Zero pattern.
008.jpg

003.jpg

The second baby is the female that now looks like a Zero White Out.

Now this last baby now as adult got breed to a Patternless and if I´m not wrong I only hatched one baby from her :-( which is pretty sad. I can´t wait to see what will come next time from her and I most likely will breed her to something normal so see what happens.

You see I think it could be Zero as the original male seems to be a low grade zero but I will proof this female next breeding with our Zero male to see if a Super Zero might hatch.

All in all I would be much happier if this was something new but I think it´s not. The interesting thing is, that she looks so unique and the patty baby which came from her also seems like it´s loosing the stripe.

I don´t say we have somerthing new here but at least it´s something special and I think its interesting for the community :)

Thanks
Thorsten

PS: I understood your post like "what was the father of the female you breed" but now I see you wanted to know the father to the Patty ;-) was just an ordinary banded Patty.

OhioGecko

Mod Squad Member
Very cool Thorsten... keep us updated on the pics. It will be interesting to watch this one grow up.

With the genetics give from the parents, it is possible to be a zero patty.

Visit our friends