Lost one of my geckos!

Gecko_Jay09

Addicted to reptiles!
AHA tonight in the last 5 minutes I have had a spark of hope! Disco ran under my bed! he wasnt there when i moved it but that means they are in m room!! and im waiting up for them to come back out! haha I WILL catch them tonight lol!

leoman777

some one got a deep clear container and put mealworms in it and made a little ramp thing and they found the leo in there :)

mariex4

awwwwww hope your little friends are found safe and sound but hope you find them before the dog but i guess if the 2 are together then you could end up having eggs lol but if found id get them checked by vet to be safe ,hope you find them both

Samantha

i would make a warm spot in ur room and make the room colder so he goes toward th heat and put food out for him turn out the lights and hope in wait

JordanAng420

Is this computer in your room? Check near all the surge protectors and such. One of mine jumped right out of my lap and I didn't notice until she was missing...she was curled up on top of the surge protector from my computer, I guess because it's warm.

Gecko_Jay09

Addicted to reptiles!
well its been about 10 weeks now and iv seen nothing since i saw a glimpse of disco a few weeks ago! :( i have found no evidence yet of where they have been but im quite sure they have found their way into the floorboards..
tomorrow i am taking apart my room again to find them and will try to get under the floorboards. however i fear the worst because of all this terrible snowy weather...but i still have a bit of hope.
Thank you for all your kind words and help as well, it means a lot :)

steve905

I've had juvies escape from time to time in a unfinished basement thats a basment...lots of boxes and crap. They got out for like 6 months. Fond them when came back and fell into a ten gallon tank I had some other leos in. the other I found the next nite crawling over some crinkly paper. Remeber these guys survive in the deserts and can go months without food or water..They are tough lil boogers. Good luck

Gecko_Jay09

Addicted to reptiles!
I've had juvies escape from time to time in a unfinished basement thats a basment...lots of boxes and crap. They got out for like 6 months. Fond them when came back and fell into a ten gallon tank I had some other leos in. the other I found the next nite crawling over some crinkly paper. Remeber these guys survive in the deserts and can go months without food or water..They are tough lil boogers. Good luck

Crikey bet that was a pain to look for them in there! yeah, the fact that they can survive for so long is the only thing at the moment that makes m think that they are still ticking! the cold is the one thing that worries me, i mean dont get me wrong the house is toasty and warm but it just depends where abouts in the house they are!
thank you for your support and il keep posting updates!

enigmaslim

I just lost Speedy fri, I've been looking out for em and since I work the nightshift this week I can clean up in peace and hopefully find em. I wish u luck

Gecko_Jay09

Addicted to reptiles!
THEY RETURNED!!!! :D

my babies have returned! i found them in the hide i put down! :D im soo happy and excited!
both are very thin but im going out in the morning to get liquid calcium and more mealies! thank you all so much for your help! i really do appreciate it!
il post up some pictures tomorrow when they look a little less ghost like :)
Jay:main_thumbsup:

ReptarNDukeNukem

Gecko Newbie
my babies have returned! i found them in the hide i put down! :D im soo happy and excited!
both are very thin but im going out in the morning to get liquid calcium and more mealies! thank you all so much for your help! i really do appreciate it!
il post up some pictures tomorrow when they look a little less ghost like :)
Jay:main_thumbsup:

That is great!:main_yes: Just remember what they did to escape so it does not happen again.

zwara

hope this didn't happen to any one but a good idea is to put a heat cable extended in a good amount surface and put some hide's over it so geckos search the hot and hide inside once the heat cables have 9meter you can cover a good amount of space with two of them...

sorry for the english but i think it's understandable.

Gecko_Jay09

Addicted to reptiles!
Thank you :D im so happy iv found them just when id given up hope!they had been missing 12 weeks! Going into town today to get supplies such as liquid calcium and lots of food to get them into better shape!
Jay

Visit our friends