My FIRST Fattailbabies :-)

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
After long time waiting I saw the first ever hatched Fattailbaby in my house :)

#1 Banded 66% het Patternless
_MG_9153.jpg

_MG_9154.jpg

#2 Striped 66% het Patternless
_MG_9156.jpg

_MG_9157.jpg

_MG_9160.jpg

I must say I was a bit disapointed after not seeing a Patternless but these babies are so damn cute^^
I´m happy that I have a stripe in the clutch cause I ever wanted to see the different phases of a Stripe developing on a fatties back :)

Well next time 2 Striped Patties and for now only 2 little 66% het Patties, doesn´t matter, these 2 will stay with me. The first was named from my gf as Mausi and the second still needs a name^^

Merry Christmes
Thorsten

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
Do you think because of it´s sides beeign connected?
I thing he is special and first thought of a bad grade zero or so lol but I found normals can be connected on the sides, too.

Well who care I won´t sale these ones and I like the babies :)))

Thanks Kelli

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
CONGRATS! now i can wait for my het patternless to lay eggs to see if i get some patternless...actually looking at this post i cant for any of my fatties to lay eggs!..Congrats on the babies :)

snowgyre

Aw man, their little stubby toes are SO CUTE. I think AFT babies are even cuter than leos. Thanks for sharing!

And Kelli, any pointers why you think it's a het? You've got me curious now!

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
Thanks everyone :) I hope the next clutch will bring me some patties. This was the females first and me idiot let the second dry out........ so I need to wait around 4 weeks for the next clutch but I have Zero sib*Zero sib and Het P* Abs line coming soon out of the egg.
I love babies so much I think I need one on my own haha

BSM

nice, i also have a few eggs in the incubator that should hatch really soon, hopefully tomorrow morning. Hope to see you get a patternless one day

Bryan

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
I will holdback most of the babies so that I have a groupe of 10 females or so for the next season and I love these little monsters. Totaly calm and in no time fast as cars^^

Visit our friends