Ok guys, Secret Santa is a go!!

SassyAbi

Hi, Im in the Uk and i'm going to sign up tonight so if we're lucky we might get each other though that wouldnt be very secret :D

How long should the list roughly be?

Khrysty

Hi, Im in the Uk and i'm going to sign up tonight so if we're lucky we might get each other though that wouldnt be very secret :D

How long should the list roughly be?

As long as you'd like. Most people have around 5 or more things on their lists.

E

emmagecko

just wondering will you be pairing Canadians with Canadians?

Khrysty

So far, 14 people are signed up. That's great! Remember, we need people who can give reptiles other than leos (cresteds, ball pythons, etc) to sign up as well! Couldn't hurt to have more international people, either :)

gitrdone0420

Gotta catch 'em all!
I just signed up myself =] I cant wait to see who I get.
Khrysty, Just make sure me and Ratman667(Rusty) Dont get eachother, cause thats my boyfriend, and he is getting something anyways ;-) lol.
I figured you would probably put that together yourself, but just had to make sure =]

Khrysty

I just signed up myself =] I cant wait to see who I get.
Khrysty, Just make sure me and Ratman667(Rusty) Dont get eachother, cause thats my boyfriend, and he is getting something anyways ;-) lol.
I figured you would probably put that together yourself, but just had to make sure =]

Got your sign-up. Don't worry, I won't pair you two :)

Emyo101

soo...what about the people who didn't send anything last year? i never got anything from my person so is it fair for them to participate this year? not trying to be mean but both times i've done this i went out of my way to get what my peoples wanted.

Khrysty

soo...what about the people who didn't send anything last year? i never got anything from my person so is it fair for them to participate this year? not trying to be mean but both times i've done this i went out of my way to get what my peoples wanted.

As far as I know, no one kept a list of people who didn't send anything last year. There's no way for me to prevent them from participating because I don't know who they are. Hopefully, those who failed to hold up their end last year will be honest enough not to participate.

But, as I said: if, by February, some people still haven't gotten their gift, I will personally give them one.

Tony C

Wayward Frogger
It sounds like fun, but I don't really know what to ask for. I have plenty of supplies, and would kind of feel like a dick if I just asked for a gecko or some other animal. :p

Khrysty

It sounds like fun, but I don't really know what to ask for. I have plenty of supplies, and would kind of feel like a dick if I just asked for a gecko or some other animal. :p

Some people ask for custom artwork or hides. You can never have too much of that :)

Khrysty

Now up to 17 members signed up for the Secret Santa exchange: remember, the more people that sign up, the more likely you are to get exactly what you want! (so spread the word!!)

SassyAbi

Anymore sign ups? Or still at 17. Come on people lets all sign up. It will be a fun way to get into the festive spirit :D

Visit our friends