Ok guys, Secret Santa is a go!!

SassyAbi

It would probably be cheaper ordering from a trusted breeder website in the international country than to ship it yourself. Its very expensive to ship internationally :-\

Khrysty

Hey all, just wanted to give you guys an update and bump the thread a little :D

There are now 26 people signed up. Fingers crossed for more! (hey you guys who aren't from the states...I know you're out there! Why haven't you signed up yet?? To date, we only have 3 international people signed up!)

Khrysty

Haven't had any new sign-ups in a couple days,
remember:
Don't forget to sign up, guys. November is quickly ticking to a close!

Khrysty

Uuuuuuupdate!
30 people are now signed up.
I need about 4 more people who are willing to give geckos,
at least one more that is willing to ship outside the US
definitely anyone from outside the US
any and all newcomers to the site
okay, basically guys, I just want everyone to sign up for this
Let's make it huge so everyone can get what they want!

Khrysty

Yes more people should sign up,I'm still looking in to shipping method for this.I might end up using the priority mail box's that they have a lot of commercials for.

If you're shipping a long distance that's the best method. But it's overpriced if you're just shipping across the state, or a state or two over. It'd be less to just wrap up whatever in a small box and send it through USPS. Just depends on who you get matched with and where they are.

ReptarNDukeNukem

Gecko Newbie
If you're shipping a long distance that's the best method. But it's overpriced if you're just shipping across the state, or a state or two over. It'd be less to just wrap up whatever in a small box and send it through USPS. Just depends on who you get matched with and where they are.

Well you we are getting paired with is up to you.Oh yeah I might be getting a job really soon(part time with workers permit) so if I do we can do the trade.

Khrysty

(yeah, but I don't know who I'm pairing you with yet lol)

Alright, just let me know :) Someone else on the forum was eyeing Morgan but no definite plans were made yet. I also have a snow male up for sale if you wanted to make the trade with him and my other normal female instead.

Khrysty

13 days left!

secretsanta2.png

Visit our friends