Ok guys, Secret Santa is a go!!

ILoveGeckos14

secretsanta2.png

lol!

biggiy05

Determination
Up to 36 :main_thumbsup:

How many now? I signed up and just finished reading through the thread and noticed the artwork and custom made ideas. If I mail you a cookie would I be able to amend my list? Pretty please?:elf:

LOVE the ad by the way!!

erik

Gecko Newbie
How many now? I signed up and just finished reading through the thread and noticed the artwork and custom made ideas. If I mail you a cookie would I be able to amend my list? Pretty please?:elf:

LOVE the ad by the way!!

haha! When I lived in Northern Ireland my Canadian roommate received 'freshly baked' christmas cookies over the mail in March since his grandma back in Canada had decided that shipping over ground would be cheaper :D

not so freshly baked anymore...

Khrysty

39 people so far. I'd like to make it to 50 if I can. So spread the word :)

I do need an even number, though, otherwise I have to sign up too. Which isn't really a problem or anything, I just don't think it's all that fair

77gecko

what's one more....
39 people so far. I'd like to make it to 50 if I can. So spread the word :)

I do need an even number, though, otherwise I have to sign up too. Which isn't really a problem or anything, I just don't think it's all that fair

I think with all your hard work organizing the Secret Santa you should get to participate too :)

erik

Gecko Newbie
Khrysty, you can pair people in a trio right if necessary. just have them send stuff in a triangle. But I think you could perfectly join, why not? The only thing is that you get to choose who you send something to and who sends you something :)

biggiy05

Determination
Khrysty, you can pair people in a trio right if necessary. just have them send stuff in a triangle. But I think you could perfectly join, why not? The only thing is that you get to choose who you send something to and who sends you something :)

Or we could have one of the mods pick out her Secret Santa for her.:D

biggiy05

Determination
One week. If you want to get in on this you need to SIGN UP NOW!

0415091017n.jpg

Don't make me force my girlfriend to register to the forums and sign up. I'll be taking up donations to cover hospital bills. She's already threatened me if I buy anything at the show tomorrow.:p

Visit our friends