patternless caramel albino

latshki

Breeder in the making
I know that a normal amel is not compatible with the patty but what about caramel albinos
to me this would be a very interesting combo
I would like to know from you guys what other morphs you think you make a great looking animal

thanks
Layton McAndrew

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
Me neither but I know that my firned Jeff senior and junior have had the first Patternless's and have done this breeding for years and came to the result it is a fatal combo.
I know other ppl say they have hets and that they will have Patternless Albinos but as far as I know ppl say that for long time right?
And the Patty is available for so long now, why has no one got a PattyAlbino yet.
I think Jeff's testresults could be right until someone proofs me the oposite :)
But well I think much more exciting is White Out Albino^^

Yes, The caramel albino is compatible.I spoke to jeff and they have whiteouts het caramel.As for the amel fattails that we have come to know are not compatible with much just themselfves or hets for them. The new form of albino is compatible with all. That is is going to change the fattail market BIG now there will be a lot more combos available.

Zero x White Out x patternless x albino

WIPE OUT

LOL

Last edited:

KelliH

Yes, The caramel albino is compatible.I spoke to jeff and they have whiteouts het caramel.As for the amel fattails that we have come to know are not compatible with much just themselfves or hets for them. The new form of albino is compatible with all. That is is going to change the fattail market BIG now there will be a lot more combos available.

WIPE OUT

LOL

No offense but just because White Outs Het Caramel have been produced doesn't mean the genes are compatible when expressed at the same time (ie. Caramel White Out). I personally think the combo will be successful but we really have to wait and see what happens when the White Outs Het Caramel are bred to Caramels first.

Same deal with Patternless x Caramel.

I know that a normal amel is not compatible with the patty but what about caramel albinos
to me this would be a very interesting combo
I would like to know from you guys what other morphs you think you make a great looking animal

thanks
Layton McAndrew

Ok my bad
http://theurbangecko.com/african_caramel_albino.html
We are also talking about geckos that wouldnt hatch at all. It was a lethal gene.If they did hatch they would only last a day or so . But now they are surving and will hopefully prouduce. But yes we will have to wait till they prove out.

latshki

Breeder in the making
For real take a look at these
not caramel whiteouts but way sweet
WHITEOUT SUPER ZEROS
http://www.jmgreptile.com/morphupdates.html

thats pretty much what started this thread for me
I was looking at their sites and was like OMFG I think I should be investing in fatties because these are stunning

they almost look like a super snow leo, can't wait to see them as adults
but what morphs do you think would be the best to invest in, I thinking white outs and patty and maybe caramel

Last edited:

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™

WIPE OUT

LOL

JMG has Caramels?

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
The SUper Zeros are wonderful and still haven´t changed yet so fingers crossed the will stay liek that :)

I hope that the caramel albino will be proofed to work with the other gens but hets won´t proof this. It´s same with WHite out. 1 allel is fine but 2 like we can see on the Super White Out is fatal.

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
I don´t know if they have them or not cause I never asked Jeff on that one(didn´t came up my mind) but as Layton said, why shouldn´t they :)

SFgeckos

Caramel albinos have been available for a while now (since early '09 I believe). I don't see why they wouldn't be allowed to purchase any. Many transactions happen behind closed doors, not everyone publicly posts every single addition to their collections...

snared99

Luxurious Leopards
I had a long convo last night with jeff about fatties and yes they have caramels and yes they have whiteout het caramels as do we. The world of fatties is endless as this point

latshki

Breeder in the making
Pat I remember you telling me a year or so ago that fatties were the best investment to make in the lizard world and honestly I believe you now
you are right, fat tails will only continue to grow and become more diverse, i have decided that all of my extra cash will be going to these amazing animals and I wish I had realized this months ago
hopefully no one else in canada has the same plans except TUG because I am in a beautiful position right now

Visit our friends