POST HATCHING IMAGES

LZRDGRL

awww...I love de bebes! Chrissy is the one on the left an albino or a snow? Cheers to your new lil' ones!

Hi lillith,

They're both Bell Albinos and stem from my pairing Urmel (Striped Bell Albino) x Saturion (Bell Enigma)...

One of the babies seems to be a bit darker than the other. I haven't seen them in person yet; I'm still in Europe, and my gecko sitters took the pics :D

Chrissy

LZRDGRL

new Bell Enigma baby...

I came back from Brussels yesterday night, to be greeted by a new Bell Enigma baby. The new year starts well :D This is Lady:

January%20baby%20Bell.jpg

Happy New Year to you all, too!!!

Chrissy

J

jukahman

wow...hope i can breed soon.Its nice to see all of your hatchlings...

LZRDGRL

Yes, Paul, you're right, I meant "het Bell."
I need your help - or someone else's:

Today, I hatched another mystery baby. AND it confirms that my initial idea was right - I hatched what looks like a patternless Red Stripe from the same Mack Snow Bell x Mack Snow Enigma het Bell pairing again!

There's NO way the eggs could have been mixed up by my gecko sitters this time, since they were labeled, two clutchmates in one tupperware box, and I was there. SO...

What morph is this (that's "Dandelion," "Marigolds" sister):
112new_a.jpg

1.12new_b.jpg

She's the clutchmate of the MSS that hatched the day before yesterday. It's unusual, isn't it? I expected another Mack Snow Enigma, as the first baby of this pairing, but not a yellowish, black-headed baby. Altogether, this pairing produced a MS Enigma, a MSS, and two yellow-brown babies that neither look like Bells, nor like Mack Snows. I'm befuddled :main_huh: :main_rolleyes:

Here's the older sister, Marigold, as she looks today:
big_sis.jpg

If I weren't a teacher, I would doubt my labeling, but as it is.... I'm usually very thorough. Also, I have no other mating pairing that could produce a MSS baby. Hmm.... :eek: Anyway, I like Marigold and Dandelion as they are. What should I breed them with when they are big? Bell? MS? A tang?

???

Chrissy

daniellebluetoo

gecko hoarder
BEE YOU TEE FULL

(non murphy) patternless stripe/reverse stripe? very cool indeed:main_thumbsup:

Yes, Paul, you're right, I meant "het Bell."
I need your help - or someone else's:

Today, I hatched another mystery baby. AND it confirms that my initial idea was right - I hatched what looks like a patternless Red Stripe from the same Mack Snow Bell x Mack Snow Enigma het Bell pairing again!

There's NO way the eggs could have been mixed up by my gecko sitters this time, since they were labeled, two clutchmates in one tupperware box, and I was there. SO...

What morph is this (that's "Dandelion," "Marigolds" sister):
112new_a.jpg

1.12new_b.jpg

She's the clutchmate of the MSS that hatched the day before yesterday. It's unusual, isn't it? I expected another Mack Snow Enigma, as the first baby of this pairing, but not a yellowish, black-headed baby. Altogether, this pairing produced a MS Enigma, a MSS, and two yellow-brown babies that neither look like Bells, nor like Mack Snows. I'm befuddled :main_huh: :main_rolleyes:

Here's the older sister, Marigold, as she looks today:
big_sis.jpg

If I weren't a teacher, I would doubt my labeling, but as it is.... I'm usually very thorough. Also, I have no other mating pairing that could produce a MSS baby. Hmm.... :eek: Anyway, I like Marigold and Dandelion as they are. What should I breed them with when they are big? Bell? MS? A tang?

???

Chrissy

C

cooter

2007 hatch

I didn't have any eggs for 2008, but in 2007 I had some that I kept:

Gizmo
Geckos123.jpg

Pshyco
Geckos120.jpg

Patch
Geckos059.jpg

paulnj

I took a break from breeding, but have a few eggs due in the next couple weeks...

"Good things come to those who wait" :D

C

cooter

"Good things come to those who wait" :D

Very true!! I have one egg so far from (Patternless X Blizzard) X SHTCT, more to come I hope. I also have my Patternless X (Patternless X Blizzard). should be a few eggs!

eric

OREGON GECKO
The coolest Eclipse!

The First OG baby of 09! Not to bad! He has one normal eye and one snake-eye. I'll try and take more photos tomorrow!:main_thumbsup:

003-6.jpg

013-2.jpg

015-3.jpg

025-2.jpg

036.jpg

053-1.jpg

LeapinLizards

It's a BEAUT Clark!
Ohhhh Eric he is SO stinkin neat! I am lovin that pattern, and look at that stripey tail :) You were right about the head too...you can already see the orange coming through. I can't wait for the clutch mate! Congrats :main_thumbsup:

Visit our friends