POST HATCHING IMAGES

traffic

Firebirdgeckos.com
Introducing The First Ever........

hatchlings from my new wine cooler incubator.

Woke up to these two this morning. Did a little happy dance. Cant wait to see how the Bell grows up. Enjoy!

Last edited:
M

MXW

I love MSSB! They are so cute..can't wait that my first one hatch. But I would be so happy when a MSSB Enigma hatch..^^

Max

yellermelon

Rockin the Suburbs
Not hatching but from today...as Paul said earlier on lol
DSC_1152.jpg

Lecko my Gecko

here are todays sunglos. they are actually not the same gecko, twin sisters LOL I just didnt see the point in posting all the pics I took of them hatching LOL Im lazy

Last edited:

Redleg

Awesome shots! You were able to capture the entire process, how long did it take the little fella to emerge from its egg? Beautiful fella by the way.

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
:) THX and it took well maybe 10 minutes from seeing its nose to her starting to leave the egg. She needed than around 2 minutes to come out of the egg :)

denver2890

This morning I came to my incubator before school to check on some eggs due to hatch and I found two little leopards running around, two raining red stripes.

16jjx2v.jpg

Hatchling 1

io15on.jpg

Hatchling 2

Lena

I question all things.
I came home tonight to find my first hatchling.... So amazing. I squealed like a school girl when I saw her in there!!

0308092156.jpg

Also found two more eggs tonight! :) What an awesome weekend..

Quick question, just to make sure.. She still has something attached to her belly. I'm guessing it's the yolk sack.. I misted her tub and the temps seem to be around 90-93 at the hot spot. It is definitely humid in there. How long after hatching should I mist?

Lecko my Gecko

so happy to be free!

I know you guys are getting sick of seeing my sunglo hatchlings LOL, but I came home from tampa and caught this little girl making her way out. I just couldnt resist taking a pic of her little smile :D

Last edited:

LZRDGRL

smallest egg hatched first...

Here's another baby of my avatar:
Tremperbaby310.jpg

(from the pairing Enigma het Aptor x Tangerine Jungle Albino)

Her sister is in a big fat egg and not ready to come out yet :p

Chrissy

Visit our friends