Post your Before and After Pics =]

Tanleo

Yeah that's what I was thinking. But in theory if you fed the supers enough carotene they might get red, or orange.

Thats th e only two thoughts I had he either altered the picture of he gaev it enough beta carotine from carrots, etc to make them reddish.

Alex G

Woah! I knew leos sometimes had dramatic changes in appearance from hatch to adulthood, but I didn't realize HOW dramatic until I went through this thread! I can't wait to see what my two end up looking like :)

fuzzylogix

Carpe Diem
then...
34q2paa.jpg

now...
9fqfxj.jpg

BiKA

Before,the newly hatch siblings in the container,..
P1050542-1.jpg

Now,2 months later in my hand,,
Mack Snow Albino..
dfc196eb.jpg

And Enigma Albino..
2f355a85.jpg

Nighthawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paleofish
Yeah that's what I was thinking. But in theory if you fed the supers enough carotene they might get red, or orange.
Thats th e only two thoughts I had he either altered the picture of he gaev it enough beta carotine from carrots, etc to make them reddish.

IMO...that was gutsloaded with red colour fish food pellets/flakes superworms commonly found in asia aqua shop specially feeders for Arowanna. it believes it can enhance the colouration especially for red Arowanna.

I've experienced it myself with branded good quality fish food, superworms will turn red after consuming the pellets...i'm not going to trust the fish shop which may gutsload some cheapo food with artificial colour....Pls don't this to your sw until you think its save to do so...

Last edited:

toph427

Juice Man

Sorry the before pic is kinda blurry. This was my first leo I bought at Repticon about 3 months ago.

snakegirl

indy before June 09
IMG_1628.jpg

indy now (she just had to be in-shed! she is much more colorful!)
Oct 2010

indy-5.jpg

chili before Oct 2008
IMG_5106.jpg

chili now Oct 2010
chilli.jpg

Jade before Nov 2008
IMG_5550.jpg

jade now Oct 2010
jade-1.jpg

OneFootedAce

they look so beautiful i need pointers on their care and bedding please
i am new to this.
i need all the help i can get
can small lizards live with these geckos

maryv

First off, Welcome to the site.
Second, no, i wouldnt house any other species with leopard geckos.
Third, I'd start your own thread in the forum, where you'll get more replies for your questions, instead of here on this before and after thread :)

:main_cool3:

Visit our friends