Reptile Rooms

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
Ok I'll add mine. These pics are a little old, my herp room is a constant work in progress. Since these were taken I've added a 41 quart rack for my adult female ball pythons and a 28 quart for my males and a couple of younger females. I also have two 6 quart racks for babies and a shelf of critter keepers in another room for hatchling Rhacs and tokays. Oh, and a walk in closet with a couple roach bins and some rat cages.

herproom6.jpg

herproom5.jpg

herproom4.jpg

herproom3.jpg

herproom2.jpg

herproom1.jpg

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
WOW! That's a lot of cages, what's all in them?

The big screen cages house my Uroplatus fimbriatus and Uroplatus henkeli, the Zilla Atriums have single small female tokay geckos and a couple of juvies(I rotate males) the taller tubs house more tokays, my pair of Halamahera Giant geckos, and a pair of Giant Bent Toed Geckos. The 12 and 28 quarts have fat tailed geckos and my remaining pair of leos. The 53 quarts have single gargoyle gecko adults and some crestie juvies, the 73 quarts have my pair of Cyrtodactylus intermedius and adult crested geckos. The small 6.5 quart tubs have single baby cresties. In addition, I have 3 41 quarts with adult female ball pythons in them and 3 28 quarts with my two male ball pythons and a juvie female ball python. I plan to add 6 more bps this year and possibly another big screen cage for some more Uroplatus.

Oh, some of those 73 quarts in the pics had amazon tree boas in them(the ones with the big water dishes) they're gone(traded) and those now house more cresties.

Visit our friends