sad news

BSM

today is one of those days that you just hate, i opened up my incubator and i see a little white thing in there so i was happy but then when i open up the container the fat tail was dead...So close but so far it hurts, i was really looking forward to my first fat tail hatching and to top it off it was an albino. Bad news has a thing to bring some good as well, i found 2 more eggs from my female thats baby died plus two of my girls are digging so thats good sign and they bred about a week and a half ago.

KelliH

I'm so sorry. It's sad when you lose them like that. Good news on the new eggs and the gravid females though! Can't wait to see some baby pics from those! Keep yer head up!

snared99

Luxurious Leopards
Very sorry to hear your bad news :{ Unfortunely this happens every year in the fatties world to atleast one egg...it stinks. If it makes you feel better I have a striped patternless do this on my second clutch of eggs. Keep your head up it gets better

BSM

thanks everyone, im expecting a 2 eggs to be hatching over the next few weeks so there is some hope

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
I´m sry for you and I know how you feel. I recently found a dead full build baby in the egg it was a nice striped one and I was very sad about finding id dead in the egg + I dunno why it died so close before hatching.

Visit our friends