Show Off Your Cages

CaptainChai

IMG_0474.jpg

I'm thinking about adding something in that right corner where the thermostat cord is.. something long and leafy?

This is a 20 gallon long with Captain resting up on the tower there and Chai is sleeping in the moist hide (the beige stone in the middle). The cool hide and water bowl are combined on the top left (surprising amount of room under there). The skull cave is over the under tank heater, which is connected to the thermostat you see attached to the stand. Our girls expressed their love for climbing on everything soon after we got them, so we added the driftwood for a fun climb and easy access to relax on the hammock. The food bowl in the front there is the Exo Terra Feeder where the top is removable and prevents wormy-escape-plans.

I looked through all the pages here as I love seeing all the different habitats! Some really inspiring and cool stuff :) Very creative people on here.

Last edited:

Yuk

Leopard Gecko Native Habitat Build

tunnel_zpsc32fa5cc.jpg

This is a trench on the side of the tank with a polymer tunnel in the back and a purchased hide in the front.

top_right_zps4cb020d1.jpg

Top view -- Calcium Dish, Two moist hides -- one made from Polymer clay, the other is a standard deli cup with rocks and sand camouflage. The other side of the tunnel to the trench, two more dry hides, and an entrance to the cave. The top is a walkway/ledge to the other side of the tank. They can also cross more conveniently by the moist hide with rocks on top.

frontRight_zps98ab3e16.jpg

A burrow goes down from the moist hide to the purchased burrow hide for additional access, main cave entrance, water dish.

top_left_zps0ad1f3fe.jpg

Left Side of the tank. Ice Plant, rocks, food dish, cave, water dish. The poop area is on the top of the hill on the side of the tank. Digging spot near water -- in he-insight, not such a good placement...

front_view_zps22944b1f.jpg

Out of focus front view!

This is the end of my natural habitat! It just needs to dry and the soil should match the color and consistency of their native environment!

Toad Frog

Ok, well hello everyone. I just wanted to show off what me, my 7 year old and my wife put together for his (my son's) Leo. It will be going in a 10gal aquarium and home to one gecko for now. Enjoy.

View From Hot Hide Looking Up.jpg
View From Hot Hide Looking Up

Cool Hide.jpg
Cool Hide

Cool Hide Lid Removed.jpg
Cool Hide with top Removed

Cool Hide Lid, with Food and Water Holes.jpg
Cool Hide Lid, w/ water and calcium holds

Front View.jpg
Front View.

Last edited:

Alexeo

This is a work of art, very beautiful! I think Leo will appreciate the new design.:main_thumbsup:
Tell us what kind of material you used a paint coated?

zakdat

Our basic 10g tank. We're hoping to upgrade to either a 20L and modify it to have front opening doors or do a custom setup in our bookcase. My son also wants to try building some hides, which might be a good winter project.

IMG_8883.jpg

JennyBeen

geckotank.jpg Mardu's house! Left-most is moist hide, middle is cool hide (it actually is cool), right most is warm. Cool side is 76, warm is 92. Behind the moist hide is another thermometer. In the bottle caps are water (green) and multi-vitamin calcium powder with no d3 (we have d3 though to dust bugs with every other feeding).

Visit our friends