so sad!

CREATIVE GECKO

to my dismay i found this lil gecko hatched all the way out and dead...this sucks.hopefully the clutch mate will be fine. please help me identify this morph .my thoughts are either tremper enigma or nova
010-3.jpg

008-5.jpg

JordanAng420

Did you see the eyes before or after it died?

If you saw them after, then you might never be able to tell if it was nova or not without seeing the eyes. Animals that have red eyes automatically turn black when they die. Trust me, i've euthanized enough animals to know...

If it makes you feel any better, I just bought a nova that has a very similar pattern as that hatchling did. So i'd be inclined to believe the parents might be proven if they haven't been already....

Good luck on your next clutch. Sorry this one didn't work out for you. :(

robin

sometimes these guys just dont make it. unfortunately this is the sad and hard side to breeding animals, any animals. i would say that is a tremper enigma as well. do not let this lil one bum you out too bad. she/he hatched out early for a reason, strong enough to get out of the egg but not to survive :(

i am sorry :(

eric

OREGON GECKO
Hey Dusty, sorry to here about the hatchling. It's definitely an Enigma. Keep your head up! It'll happen...trust me!

DarthGekko

Sin City Gecko
Did you see the eyes before or after it died?

If you saw them after, then you might never be able to tell if it was nova or not without seeing the eyes. Animals that have red eyes automatically turn black when they die. Trust me, i've euthanized enough animals to know...

If it makes you feel any better, I just bought a nova that has a very similar pattern as that hatchling did. So i'd be inclined to believe the parents might be proven if they haven't been already....

Good luck on your next clutch. Sorry this one didn't work out for you. :(

Sorry for your loss Dusty. You would need to see the eyes while it is alive to tell but it was a Tremper Enigma

Visit our friends