wait...is my little girl a boy??

Khrysty

I bought her as TS female when she was around 15g. Well she's about 60g now and around 8 months old. If she were actually male, it would be REALLY obvious by now, right?

I just found out a "female" I had, that I was counting on for this season, is actually a male so now I guess I'm just nervous that the rest of my females are, as well. It's silly, I suppose, but this girl is my gold mine---so to speak. She's the kick-start for the projects I want to get into in the next coming years so its really important to me that she's actually a "she" lol

Have a look at the pic? It's a celly phone pic so...i mean it's not the best...

1220092322.jpg

Khrysty

Hope so, guys :) Her pores are just looking so much more defined lately and she's always had slight bulges. But at this age a male would be REALLY obvious, right?

JordanAng420

At 8 months old and 60 grams, every male i've ever had was actually producing wax from his pores. Those hemipenes would be much larger...they would be obvious bulges, IMO.

Khrysty

Thought so. I'm away from these guys for months at a time so there's always a surprise for me when I get back home. The "female" that I was counting on (my patty in my picture) is around 5 months old and has just started producing wax and has just barely obvious bulges so I figured if Kamea (the female that this thread is about) were male, she'd be more obvious than he (the patty) is. But still, I worry lol

I have no idea what I'm going to do with my patty now. Was gonna breed him to my male super snow, but now that obviously won't work. He'll prolly be left without a mate this season.

gitrdone0420

Gotta catch 'em all!
At 8 months old and 60 grams, every male i've ever had was actually producing wax from his pores. Those hemipenes would be much larger...they would be obvious bulges, IMO.

Completely agree. Sometimes I worry that my females could be males because I can "kinda" see pores, but than I look at my definate males who are already producing wax and its like.. No way. I say she is female!

Visit our friends